1) Holy Land (Bethlehem) Religion articles will be sold after all this weekend’s masses to monetarily support our christian brothers & sisters to provide for their families.
2) Reminder to all parishioners that we are still in need of Lectors, Ushers/Hospitality, Extraordinary Minister of Communion, altar servers, Sacristan, Youth Ministry, Catechist, Maintenance Team and Funeral Luncheon. Usher will come by to bring you the form to complete and we will pick up with the collection.
3) Our Carnival will be on Sunday October 10, 2021. The Carnival Committee will meet this coming Tuesday, September 21st, 2021 at 7:00 PM in room 14.
TICKETS! TICKETS! TICKETS! We need the help of all parishioners to help to buy or sell some tickets. You can pick up your carnival tickets outside in front of the church, if you would like to help and pick up your 10 or 20 tickets after each mass. This year each ticket will cost $3.00, and the prizes are as follows: 1st prize-$1000.00 cash, 2nd prize-$500.00 cash, 3rd prize-$250.00 cash 4th prize is a Karaoke Box and 5th prize-$100.00 cash.
1) Tierra Santa (Bethlehem) artículos religiosos estarán en venta este fin de semana después de cada misa, para apoyar monetariamente a nuestros hermanos cristianos que proveen a sus familias.
2) Un recordatorio para todos los feligreses que todavía estamos necesitando de su ayuda con Lectores, Ujieres/Hospitalidad, Ministro Extraordinario de la Comunión, Monaguillos, Sacristan, Ministerio Juvenil, Catechistaa, Equipo de Mantenimiento y Almuerzo Fúnebre. Los ujieres les darán la forma para completar y se recogerán durante la colecta.
3) Nuestro Carnaval será el Domingo 10 de Octubre del 2021. El comité del Carnaval tendrá su junta este próximo martes 21 de septiembre de 2021 a las 7:00 PM en el cuarto #14. ¡BOLETOS! ¡BOLETOS! ¡BOLETOS! Por favor necesitaremos la ayuda de todos nuestros parroquianos para vender muchos boletos para la rifa de nuestro carnaval, si usted quiere ayudar a vender y/o comprar por lo menos de 10 o 20 boletos por favor pase al final de la misa a recogerlos afuera en el patio de la iglesia. Este año cada boleto le costará $3.00 y los premios son los siguientes: 1er premio $1000.00 en efectivo, 2o premio $500.00 en efectivo, 3er premio $250.00 en efectivo, 4o premio un sistema de Karaoke y 5o premio $100.00 en efectivo.
WE ARE STARTING A HANDBELL CHOIR! We have been blessed with a donated set of very nice hand bells. We plan to learn one song by Advent. Please contact the parish office at 405-946-4441 and leave a message for Music Director Karla Stinnett if you are interested to learning to play.
Thanks Be to God! St. Patrick's received donations to purchase two new commercial refrigerators. Thank you to all of you who contributed! May the Lord bless you!
ATTENTION: If you have donated a freezer or refrigerator to our church in the past, please contact Gaby in the parish office as we would like to properly thank you!
Important dates to remember:
If you know of someone that is sick, homebound, or needs to receive communion, please write the information on the paper that is in the benches, the ushers will come around to pick up.
Spanish mass begins at 6:00 p.m. every Wednesday.
St. Patrick Charismatic Renewal Prayer in Spanish, every Friday, 7:00 p.m. in parish hall
Special Intentions: If you need a special intention or a blessing you will need to contact the office ahead of time or give the information to the person at the information table in the back and please remember it has to be at least a week's notice.
ARE YOU NEW TO OUR CHURCH? If you are a new to our church parish and have not registered or need to update your address, please contact the parish office at 405-946-4441.
Altar Servers: If your child has received their First Communion & would like to become an altar server for the weekend masses (Sat. at 5pm, Sun. at 10am, & Sun. at 12pm), please contact the parish office at 405-946-4441.
Catechist or Assist Catechist, Lectors, Collections, & Altar set up: The Church Needs You!! If any parishioner would like to volunteer their time in any particular activity, please contact the parish office at 405-946-4441.